What is the use of report module? Who can access it and how helpful is it?
The Report module is a hub of different types of reports. These reports capture the activity logs in real time which can be exported and used for compliance purpose.
Every segment gives you a clear picture of the activities performed by every member on the dataroom from the beginning till its closure.
The admins and LA admin with access to Report module can keep a track of the activities and export the reports as and when needed.
What information does each segment contain?
- Overview report: This segment captures over all activities performed by every member on the dataroom in real time. There is an option to export a report which can be used for compliance purpose.
- Activity by files report: It contains the details of the activity performed with every file. It also has the details of the users with who did what and with every file they have access to.
- Users & groups report: It particularly shows the details of the members on the dataroom along with their activities. You can also check the activities of the removed members. It also allows you to export a report of the activities performed by the members in the dataroom.
- Activity by date report: This segment displays the captured logs according to date. This helps to easily track the activities performed on each and every day.
- Q&A report: This segment provides with all the Q&A that might have happened during the transaction. It comes with a report of every question and the replies received on the thread with the details of the sender, receiver, date and time which brings more clarity to ones understanding.
- Download report: It contains the details of the downloaded data / documents by every member with the date and time of download. It also has the option to export the report at any point of time.
- User status report: This segment displays the status of the members on the dataroom. You can also check who invited the member on which date and at what time. You can also track the name of the group in which the member is added to. It also displays the last login time and date of every member.
- Index report: It provides you with the index report from each and every members perspective. Admins can have a quick view from the index report about the data accessible to the selected user.
- Voting report: It helps you to track the results of the votes. It is also supported by a report with complete details of the votes conducted in the dataroom.
- Usage report: Here you can check the usage details of your dataroom. It also have an option where you can simply change the date range to see the usage of a particular date in the past.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further assistance.
What is the use of the group status and the auto expire group access?
The Group status helps the admin to toggle the access of the users of that group to active or inactive instantly with a single click. While the group status is inactive the end users cannot access the data or any other module unless the admin changes ...
What is Q&A? How to use it?
In the Q&A module; the admin and LA admin with Q&A module access selected as Q&A coordinator will be able to track and reply to the questions submitted by the end users. It allows the end users who are appointed as Question submitter to ask ...
How to use the search option on the Data Room?
Use any of the below options to search any file or folder globally from the data available in the Document module. Contact email@example.com if you need any further assistance.
How to revoke access to the downloaded shortcut document?
Admin can revoke access to the downloaded shortcut documents at any point of time. The admin can do so by simply following the below steps; Navigate to the Users and Permissions module Locate the End user group for which the shortcut needs to be ...
What is the difference between Admin and a Limited access admin (LA)?
ADMIN: Admin is a member who has complete access on the Data Room. Data Room admins are typically people who you want to help manage the deal, Data Room admins have the following abilities: Add/remove files and folders Add/remove groups ...